Kanji Guess Lite
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By KiCompWare
Kanji Guess Lite contains over 250 new beginner vocabulary words, not including some of word lists from the previous version. Kanji Guess Lite contains 4 lesson sets for learning hiragana, and 4 sets for learning katakana. Each vocabulary set has 25 or more words.
The word lists include: hiragana only words, katakana only words, one set of phrases, sets of one kanji, sets of two kanji words. It also includes the first 6 lessons from the previous versions, and all the verbs in the JVerbs Lite App.
Kanji Guess Lite has been revised to support word sets just in hiragana or katakana. There are word sets to help you learn hiragana or katakana.
Some of the words in the sets:
- Hiragana words: この, それ, とても, いくら, それから, おかしい
- Katakana words: ドア, テレビ, キッチン, ドーナツ, バイキング, キムタク, エンジン, エレベーター
- One Kanji Words: 山, 月, 犬, 猫, 足, 木, 薬
- Two Kanji words: 一番, 英語, 普通, 時計, 外人, 上手, 先生, 名前
- 21 Word sets (11 new, 10 carried over)
- 4 sets to help learn hiragana
- 4 sets to help learn katakana
- Show romaji first.
- Graduate to hiragana.
- Then show no hiragana.
Tags: japanese 2 n4.
Kanji Guess 0.85
- Ability to mark Vocabulary Sets as Done so they do not display in the Dashboard.
- Improved History – tracks the history usage of each word set
- Multiple Guess- supports all combinations of testing (kanji to English, kanji to kana, etc)
- Support for just showing kana words (hiragana, katakana)
- Kanji Guess Lite now has 10 plus sets for learning hiragana