A fun way for toddler to learn English Alphabets.
Kids English vocabulary is an application for children to learn English vocabulary in a fun way. Kids just have to go through the finger pictures that come out every photo in high resolution is the text of the word and its sound to pronounce all the vocabulary of English.
The vocabulary of English is very simple and is suitable for young children in primary that will help them learn the pronunciation of many words with this educational application.
- Spelling exercise, learn how to spell English words.
- Reading exercise to learn to read English words.
- All words are displayed one by one. For each word an image is shown, like flash cards or an illustrated dictionary
- Extensive vocabulary of 100+ words and images
- 100+ flash cards
- Change the difficulty level by setting the maximum word length from 4 up 12 Letters
- Change the difficulty level of the spelling exercise by selecting the option to add random extra letters
- Vocabulary has words from different categories like: animals, fruits and vegetables.
- A fun way to memories and learn English words and the alphabet or ABC
- Optimized for different screen sizes of mobile phone and tablets
Apple, Banana, Blue Berry, Cherry, Coconut, Grapes, Guava, Kiwi, Lemon, Lime, Lychee, Mango, Melon, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Plum, Pineapple, Pomegrante, Pomelo, Raspberry, Strawberry, Tangerine, Watermelon
Beef, Bread, Cake, Cheese, Chicken, Coke, Egg, Fish, Ham, Hamburger, Hotdog, Meat, Milk, Noodle, Rice, Pizza, Sandwich, Vegetable
Panda, Camel, Cow, Crane, Dog, Cat, Crocodile, Deer, Eagle, Elephant, Giraffe, Goat, Horse, Kangaroo, Koala, Lion, Tiger, Monkey, Bear, Penguin, Rhinoceros, Zebra, Ostrich, Snake, Bird, Rabbit, Pig, Wolf, Gorilla
If you enjoy Kids English vocabulary, please rate it!
Spread the words to other parents, and if there are any features that you'd like to
add, feel free to send us feedback.
The game is powered by EveryKidsApps, we specialize in educational games for kids.
If you have any comment, do drop us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org- so that we can have a conversation with you and see how to get your issue resolved!