Fun4Kids HoneyBee Kids Educational Apps
Kids Learning Letters (US English)
Kids Learning Letters help preschool kids learn the appearance and pronunciation of each letter while keeping them entertained. Kids Learning Letters teaches both the name and the sound of each letter. This is the first of the Learning Alphabet Series.
Fun4Kids is committed to your toddler's education. This application includes 6 activities uniquely designed to reinforce kids' involvement and success by providing positive feedback while teaching the alphabet.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
* Tracing Letters: This activity teaches how to write uppercase and lowercase letters step by step guide.Tracing along the lines is a fun activity for every kids.
* Matching Letters: This activity is designed to match uppercase and lowercase letters. It reinforces to fundamental concepts of lowercase and uppercase letters.
* Read: This activity teaches letters and objects starting with that letter. Pre-loaded with dozens of basic words to read.
* Connect the Dots: Connect the dots activity teaches the order of the alphabet as well as how to pronounce each letter. Packed with fun filled images and sounds. Kids Love this super fun and easy to use activity.
* Puzzle : Challenge activity randomly presents questions from each of the above activities to help practicing these concepts.
* Find : Fun Elephant Game your toddler will love. This game asks kids to locate and touch on the specified letter.
* Pattern : This activity helps kids learn the sequence of letters.
Fun4Kids Educational Applications are endorsed by thousands of satisfied parents, teachers and kids from all over the world.
Please reach us @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! We are committed to providing fun and educational experiences to support your kids' education.
Tags: actividad de aprendizaje escribir carta , cartas atividades de aprendizagem , cartas de felicidades aprendizagem , game for learning alphabet , letters and applications for learning , ninosaprendiendoletras