Learning puzzle activities for kindergarten and preschool children to teach abc, Counting, Colors, Shapes. The preschool games are great fun and education for toddlers as they enter kindergarten as KINESTHETIC Learners (Age 2-6 yrs). (Appreciate touch/ feel/ experience as modes of communication) .
• 17 colorful & engaging kids games designed to provide preschool learning precepts
• Covers kids games in categories such as Numbers, Alphabets, Shapes, Sizes and Colors.
• A common playground for randomly playing through all the games
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the kids
• Stickers at the end of each game
• Amazing audio effects with attractive animations.
A perfect app designed especially for kids (2-6 age group) to make them learn and develop holistically. Pack of 17 high quality kids games at a single place, with enticing rewards, keeps your kid amused for hours. The 17 colorful educational games aim to lay the groundwork for various skills development, such as spatial reasoning, visual perception, recognition and creativity.
Different sections such as alphabets, numbers, colors, shapes, puzzles and painting touch on the elementary preschool basics. The games encourage kids to play at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each game boost the kid’s morale. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** List of kids games in the app:
• Match the shadow
• Count 123
• Scratch to reveal
• Cow Mania
• Hungry Lizzy
• Tricky maze
• Jigsaw puzzle
• Odd one out
• Missing objects
• Same to same
• Fill the colors
• Find odd items
• Spot the difference
• Match the numbers
• Sort it out
• Learn to trace
• Bingo fun
You can also checkout other applications of Greysprings "Play and Learn" series:
1. Kindergarten Kids Learning
2. Kids Preschool Learn Letters
3. Kids Preschool Numbers & Math
4. Shapes & Colors Nursery Games
5. Kids games Learning math basic
6. Kids Learning word games
7. Kids Learning toddler games
Quoting experts on kid's learning styles:
"Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives." (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
** About Greysprings
** Visit us at www.greysprings.com
** Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids
Tags: gs preschool games