Kids Sight Words
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Join Tammy the frog on a journey through four exciting activities as she hops from one screen to the next to learn and review commonly used English words from the list of 220 Dolch sight words. There are five levels of vocabulary for the child to learn and review.
In Kids Sight Words, children will:
- listen to common words and identify the correct sight word
- learn to recognize common words at their reading level
- improve reading skills by practicing words that they may have seen or are familiar with
- improve reading fluency
Kids Sight Words is the newest addition to our dynamic collection of English apps. It is for children who are already familiar with letter sounds and blending words. If your children are not at this level yet, we recommend downloading Intellijoy apps such as, Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Trains, Kids ABC Phonics, and Kids Reading apps.
Intellijoy's educational games delight children through fun and learning. Children and parents love our distraction-free games. All of the apps focus on specific learning concepts. They do not distract the users with unnecessary sounds or images on the screen, not to mention ads, pop-ups, and unrelated subject matter.
Improvements and fixed for the first activity:
- jugs are moving smoothly and fast
- transformation of Tammy the frog is more noticeable
- the aquarium is filled up quicker
- jugs start moving only after the direction is given
- after end of round, the jugs very quickly move out.