Kindergarten Kids Math Lite
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By INFINUT
* 6 games to teach math basics
* Learn to recognize and order numbers
* Understand the meaning of plus and minus
* Hear explanations and hints in English
* Earn rewards for playing games
* No third-party ads and No data collection
Lite version has 5 to 10 exercises of each game -
Kids use their finger to move the right number of objects into the box. This teaches kids how to count.
Kids move numbers to complete the sequence.
* Mazes - Kids follow the given number with their finger to get the fish to the aquarium. This develops number recognition.
* Tens & Ones
Kids put 10 and 1 coins from given set in separate jars to total the number on the screen.
Kids add objects to the box matching the first number. Then, add the second number of objects. Count the total number of objects to get the answer. This teaches the concept of addition.
Kids add objects to the box matching the first number. Then, remove the second number of objects. Count the objects left to get the answer. This teaches the concept of subtraction.
To protect the kids -
- No third party ads.
- No integration with social networks.
- No usage data collected.
- No account data read.
- No push notifications.
To Review or Buy Infinut apps -
- We include links to Google Play Store in the App.
We are parents and teachers developing apps to make learning fun for kids. We design the apps with our kids. Our young kids test the apps. We are supported by our families and our customers. Thank you for buying our learning apps.
Tags: kindergarten kids math apk, wwwkindergarten math litecom, how to teach numbers recognition in kindergarten class, easy way to teach kindergarten math, kindergarten math lite, kindergarten kids math apk full, kids numbers and math lite_124apk, cominfinutkindergartenmathfree, kindergarten kids math liteapk, kindergarten mathapk, full version.
5.0 New themes added for variety. Improved navigation and voice. Hints added. Count with me feature for younger kids to hear the numbers as they move them.