Law Library - The Constitution
by: Zoltis Technologies • 0
Now you can be ready for any conversations about the US Constitution.
- Create favorites bookmarks to go back to the articles you need to remember.
- History of articles viewed. As you browse the application keeps a list of the most recent viewed items.
- Articles can be sent by email.
- Full text search with advanced search operators to make it easy to find the content you are looking for.
- Interchangeable backgrounds for easier reading.
- Fully configurable. Enable or disable the options available in the article view.
Adopted on September 17, 1787, by the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and ratified by conventions in each U.S. state in the name of "The People".
The Constitution has been amended twenty-seven times; the first ten amendments are known as the Bill of Rights
Tags: list of first ten amendments , the constitution , first ten amendments to the us constitution , ten amendments , 1st ten amendments , the first ten amendments , the first ten amendments to the united states constitution , first ten amendments to the constitution , xwew