Learn Final Cut Pro 7
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- over 7.5 hours of content
- 165 individual lessons
- professionally edited and produced
- taught by expert trainer Andy Anderson
- includes over 3.5 GB!!! of working files FREE
In this video tutorial Andy Anderson breaks down the complexity of this powerful editing tool into simple, bite sized pieces that anyone can learn from. Covering the basics of FCP 7 right from organizing your projects and importing clips and media, to assembling, editing and finally exporting your finished product, Andy makes sure that you are fully able to understand and use Final Cut Pro 7. Included with this amazing tutorial is over 3.5 GB of work files on DVD, so you can work along with Andy, and practice on the exact clips and with the exact media that you will find in this training DVD.
Using short, 3-5 minute movies, you will not be forced to sit for hours at a time, forgetting the first thing you learned! Instead, you can watch as many or as few videos as you like, on your own personal schedule. You don't need any additional software, in fact, you don't even need Final Cut Pro in order to learn how to use it (although we do recommend it...).
* includes working files you can download to your computer and use in Final Cut Pro as you watch the training on your device
* 165 individual tutorial videos broken into comprehensive chapters and movies - over 7.5 hours in total
* watch the training sequentially, or jump around to points of interest - you are in control
* Streaming video - so you are not taking up a huge amount of space on your device
This Final Cut Pro 7 Beginners training is presented by expert author Andy Anderson, a longtime software educator who has conducted training seminars for Disney, Universal Studios, and The White House. As well as one-on-one and group training in topics ranging from OS X to Final Cut Pro, Andy has created training videos for Infinite Skills on Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and much more! He is one of our most popular authors.
This is professional quality training. No cheap, homegrown video with bad sound and poor video quality. You are purchasing a professionally edited and produced product, conceived and created by the expert author themself.
If you want to view a sample of what you will be purchasing - visit:
and view 38 videos right out of this training course, absolutely FREE!
An internet connection is required to watch this training, as the video is streamed to your device on demand.