Learn French Free
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
There are lots of applications for learning languages, why us?
1. When learning a new language, many people forget most of what they learned. To help with mesmerize new words, we embedded a learning mechanism called "The forgetting curve" into the app. The forgetting curve is developed by a German psychologist. He states that the speed of forgetting depends on a number of factors, and on average, human brain forgets about 80% of what has been learned after a couple of weeks, after 90 days, without repetition, the memory only retains around 8%. To conquer the forgetting issue, we designed a repetitive work-flow. For each word you learned, you need to review it after 1, 6, 20, 40, 60, 90 180 days, this will ensure your memory retains at least 80% of you have learned.
2. To help with actively review the words, we designed 3 practices help with understanding, listening and spelling. You can choose them in the “Choose practice” page.
3. We also provide a calendar, which you can check how many new words you have learned each day (Shown as blue color) and how many words you need to review in the following days(Shown as red color).
3. To satisfy your demand on even more vocabularies and sentences, we work on expanding our database everyday.
4. We believe that “Being interactive” is the key to a better memory representation, therefore we are working on exploring new games and features to assist your learning, and they are always free for pro users.
5. You are always welcome to tell us what more words, sentences or categories you would like to include in the database.
If you think the above reasons are not good enough, send us your thought and we will work on it.
Start using this app 30 minutes a day, you will soon see a huge progress on French. Happy learning!
Tags: free french learn, learn french.
Fixed the loading issue with android 4.1.
Fixed the color issue on click.
Fixed the back bottom.