Learn German with MosaLingua
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MosaLingua Crea
Learn German in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, key phrases and conjugations in record time. By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your German comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a German professor and a developer who actually uses the app on a daily basis.
Did you know that you can get by just fine on vacation knowing less than 500 carefully-chosen words? Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...).
Whether you are starting German from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning German is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking German in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native German speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study German lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online German dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for German SAT or German GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN GERMAN ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each German lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the German lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new German words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
Already have an app or a dictionary from Babbel, Rosetta, Stone, Livemocha, busuu, Duolingo, Mindsnacks, mobilinga? Then try MosaLingua, the best way to study German. We're positive you won't regret it!
The German app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link or at http://mosalingua.com -> you are guaranteed a reply!
- new flashcards and 4 new, specialized categories about the FIFA World Cup
- new learning step: oral comprehension
- option to change the language direction that you’re learning/reviewing
- downloading sounds separately (the application is lighter, but if you want to use it entirely offline with high quality sounds, you’ll need to download the audio files separately.)
- corrections to a number of flashcards with new voice recordings: thank you for pointing these out.