Learn Italian with MosaLingua
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MosaLingua Crea
Learn Italian in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, key phrases and conjugations in record time. By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your Italian comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a Italian professor and a developer who actually uses MosaLingua on a daily basis.
Did you know that you can get by just fine on vacation knowing less than 500 carefully-chosen words? Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Whether you are starting Italian from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning Italian is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking Italian in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native Italian speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study Italian lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online Italian dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for Italian SAT or Italian GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN ITALIAN ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each Italian lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the Italian lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new Italian words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
The Italian app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works!
Already have an app or a dictionary from Babbel, Rosetta, Stone, Livemocha, busuu, Duolingo, Mindsnacks, mobilinga? Then try MosaLingua, the best way to study Italian. We're positive you won't regret the download!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link or http://mosalingua.com -- you are guaranteed a reply!
Tags: mosalingua figaro.
- new way of learning by writing (helps you memorize spelling)
- option to get additional lessons or vocabulary packs
- more security with the synchronization system with passwords
- improved transition effects (e.g. sounds)
- highlighted progress from all memorization and review sessions