* Help your preschoolers learn to spell their name.
* Add 4 custom names or words.
* 100 Key words for preschool or kindergarten children to learn to read based on Early Reading Research at Warwick University
* Learn the A to Z Alphabet.
* Learning modality of I say, You say, I say combined with the physical interaction with the letters is designed to motivate, entertain, and engage.
* The 100 words and Letters are all spoken by a child to help engage your child.
* It's fun for children and adults to fling the Letter Kids all around the screen
Learn My Name is a silly, cute, & rewarding teaching tool for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners. I made this game to help my daughter and son learn to spell their names and recognize them in print. The cute kids bounce around the screen and you can fling them into each other. When you touch them you will hear the letter they represent. Drag them to the floating letter to match them up & get them to dance. We have an ABCs mode to practice letters.
The Learn Words mode features 100 special key words, these words represent over 50% of the words found in both children's and adult literature. Based on the Early Reading Research work of Dr. Jonathan Solity & Janet Vousden At Warwick University these 100 words cover 61 phonic skills and enable children to read faster and in a more self directed fashion. Apps that feature the common C is for Cat and A is for Apple help with recognition of Cats and Apples however we don't feel that it helps them learn to read. These words help your child learn to read.
Our 4 year old son Elijah, who has been fighting cancer for over a year, is the voice in the game. The app features original music by gold record composer Jeff Sullivan
Tags: learn phonic for adult
from 3 reviews