Learn Thai - Phrasebook
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Thai is developed by Thai people and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. We use native Thai speakers and have spoken clearly and slowly to help you follow the phrases with ease.
Click link below to download Pro version with over 800 phrases and 12 more categories. Top rated phrasebook for Android. ★★★★★ - Only 150 baht
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
Tags: learn thai pro apk, learn thai pro phrasebook apk, learn thai apk, learn thai proapk, learn thai phrasebook apk, learn thaiapk, thai phrasebook apk, learn thai phrasebook pro apk, lrean thai lrean french, learn thai phrasebook.
- Updated UI
- Added sorting and delete all in Favourites
- Updated play all button position
Thank you for using our app! Any questions and feedback please email email@example.com
- Fixed copy and paste function
- Corrected some Thai typo