LearnEnglish Grammar (UK ed.)
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
FOUR LEVELS FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
The app is suitable for learners of all levels and offers grammar activities at Beginner (CEFR level A1), Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced (CEFR level C2). Start at your level, and as your grammar accuracy improves, progress to the next.
OVER 1000 PRACTICE QUESTIONS
Each level contains over 600 grammar activities, split into about 25 grammar topics such as Simple past, Question tags and Prepositions. The grammar questions use 10 unique activity types such as fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice and matching.
PRACTICE AND TEST
Work through practice questions at your own pace in the Practice section or challenge your knowledge in the Test section and see how well you know the grammar topics at your level.
UK and US EDITIONS
We have released UK and US editions of LearnEnglish Grammar that use British English and American English respectively. The content is adapted to reflect differences between British and American English for usage, spelling and pronunciation.
The app is fully available in English, Japanese and Spanish. Help files and instructions images are additionally available in Arabic, Chinese, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
TOP GRAMMAR PRACTICE APP
English learners from all over the world love our app. LearnEnglish Grammar has ranked #1 in the iTunes Education category in 9 countries and ranks in the top ten in over 40 countries. The app has over 1,000,000 downloads!
- “Super! Clear and Precise! – Very good app for studying English.”
- “Very good! – On the way to work I am now practicing grammar instead of listening to music.”
Get more great English learning apps from the British Council at:
New in V1.6
Bug fixes for Android 4.4
New in V1.5
This update is packed full of improvements for you…
* New app name, as we now have UK and US editions!
* Full localisation for user interface in Spanish and Japanese
* Auto-filled ‘feedback & support’ email to help us to quickly fix any issues you have
* Simplified user journey in ‘Practice’ section
* Moved ‘Help’ section to ‘Settings’
* New and improved homescreen design
* New app icon
Thanks for your support, as always!
- Alexandr T. Downloaded Oct 19, 2013
- Jeeten D. Downloaded Aug 14, 2013
- chirag66 Downloaded Jul 30, 2013
- lanxinhdep Downloaded Jul 29, 2013
- Aditya T. Downloaded Jul 28, 2013
- Fakhruddin P. Downloaded Jul 16, 2013
- Snehashish D. Downloaded Jul 11, 2013
- Freshwind411 Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
- Zecanayr P. Downloaded Jun 18, 2013