Learn and master the basic Japanese characters - Hiragana and Katakana - with a simple, yet stylish, flashcard application. And for intermediate-level learners, Kanji (N5) characters are also included.
Learning Kana's features include:
- Flashcard display of Katakana, Hiragana, or Kanji characters
- Audio pronunciation and Romaji reading of Katakana and Hiragana characters
- Kunyomi and Onyomi reading and English definition of Kanji characters
- Selection of which character groups to study
- A "Kana/Kanji of the Day" widget
- Autoplay of flashcards
- A quiz to test your mastery of the characters
Learning Kana supports:
- Swipe gesture for flipping through cards
- Shake gesture for shuffling the flashcards
Supports Android OS Version 2.1 and up.
Tags: kana flashcard widget , learningkana ibridge , flashcard autoplay , kana learning , learning kana , best apps for kana learning , kana widget