Looped for School Loop®
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- detailed breakdown of course grades and assignments
- sleek, easy-to-use UI makes use simple for both students
- save and load of user login information for access on-the-go
- quick and convenient popups for news, assignments, and LoopMail
- refresh and sort ability keeps you updated with the most recent updates
======= LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS ========
On the login screen, the username field should be filled out with the username you use to log in through School Loop's website, and the same goes for the password.
The 'prefix' text field should be filled in with the prefix of the student's school's School Loop® site. For example, for Monta Vista High School, the URL is "montavista.schoolloop.com". The prefix should thus be 'montavista'. In general, the prefix should be the * part of "*.schoolloop.com".
After all three fields are filled out, hit the 'Log in' button to log in. If you want to save you information for easier use later, check the 'Remember Me' box (not recommended if you share the device with other users).
Currently, only student and parent accounts are supported at this point, but plans to integrate teacher accounts later on are underway.
Note: parent accounts currently only work with the 'first' student listed on the web portal page in a computer browser. This will be improved in later updates.
Stay tuned for more updates in the (near) future!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/comments/suggestions.
Developed by Ajay Gopinath of CyanoJay Works.
Copyright 2014 CyanoJay Works. All rights reserved.
School Loop® and the School Loop logo are taken with permission and are registered trademarks of School Loop, Inc.
Tags: whats a schoolloop site prefix, what is a school loop prefix, looped for schoolloop, school loop site prefix, monta vista infinite campus, schoolloop site prefix, schoolloop, school lopp site prefix, schoolloop web, app looped for school loop.
- Fixed critical bugs involving login
- FIXED COMPATIBILITY wit the School Loop site; errors due to recent SL software updates
- added about page for more information on Looped
- enabled support for parent accounts
- made tabs swipeable for convenience
- added 'refresh' option to get information from School Loop in realtime
- added 'sort by date' option for convenience
- added help information on login page for new users
See Description for more details.