1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Team 180
• Five minute warning announcements.
• Same exact break and section format as the official LSAT.
• Keeps ticking even when screen is turned off.
• Flexibility allows you to start any section at any point in that section.
• Saves progress when app is closed.
• Beautiful and user-friendly interface.
• Optional sounds to announce five minute warnings and end of sections/breaks.
This app will help you simulate the LSAT test day experience by timing you on each section of a practice LSAT and providing the same kind of breaks that you can expect to receive on test day. Timing and pacing are crucial for the LSAT, and mastering them by taking practice tests under timed conditions will go a long way towards helping you achieve your target score.
Version 2.1 is more energy efficient and makes it so that the timer always continues running unless specifically paused or the app is minimized.
Version 2.0 adds sound functionality, as per Idris Kasumu's request.
Version 1.9 fixes a bug that made the breaks 3 seconds shorter than necessary.
Version 1.7 adds a 5 minute warning, as per Matthew Morey's request.