Gadgetium LSAT Trainer is application for students preparing for LSAT Exams.
- difficulty level info in each question.
- automatic difficulty level adjustment based on usage statistics.
- 3 standards test mode based on difficulty level: easy (for beginner), medium, hard (for expert).
- 1 adaptive test mode.
- Please read the Help part and other reading reference before making comment on Review.
- The application requires FAST & STABLE internet connection. A lot of people experience 'DO NOT WORK' due to inability to meet the requirement.
- Test Materials are submitted by users around the world. If you find problem with test material, please contribute by informing correction, submitting new material, etc.
- We, developer, focus on application features, not the test material. If you have features suggestion or correction, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: qr code lsat , lsat trainer , t , gadgetium lsat , lsat comments