Mac OS 10.6 103 - Mail
by: macProVideo.com • 0
Apple Mail is the email client that comes with your computer. This tutorial shows you how to set up and use Mail for your daily correspondence with the outside world.
Email is an important method of communication in the modern world, and Apple has provided an amazing email application, called Mail, to help you organize and send your daily correspondence. But there's a lot to know to properly set up your computer to send and receive emails.
With 89 separate videos in 5 chapters, this Apple Mail Tutorial is the most comprehensive guide to using email on your computer that you'll find anywhere! Containing more than 5 hours of tutorials covering all aspects of Apple Mail, this tutorial shows deep secrets about the email program that comes standard on all mac computers.
You'll learn how to set up mail to pull messages from POP and IMAP mail servers, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and more. You'll also learn how to format & send mails, work with Notes & RSS feeds, and how to backup our important email messages just in case you're hard drive fails.
Table of contents:
02. How Email Works
03. About Email Servers
04. POP Servers
05. IMAP Servers
06. Setting up a POP Account - Part 1
07. Setting up a POP Account - Part 2
08. Setting up an IMAP Account - Part 1
09. Setting up an IMAP Account - Part 2
10. Basic Troubleshooting
11. IMAP Folders
12. Setting up Gmail, Yahoo and AOL Accounts
13. Troubleshooting New Accounts - Part 1
14. Troubleshooting New Accounts - Part 2
15. Overview of Mail's UI
16. Composing and Sending an Email - Part 1
17. Composing and Sending an Email - Part 2
18. Receiving an Email with Attachments
19. Replying to Email - Part 1
20. Replying to Email - Part 2
21. Identifying Unread Messages
22. Dealing with Junk Mail - Part 1
23. Dealing with Junk Mail - Part 2
24. Training Mail to Identify Junk Mail
25. Mail and Address Book
26. Adding an Entry to Address Book from Mail
27. Data Detectors - Dates, Addresses, Phone Numbers an...
28. Recent Recipients
29. Making Your Messages Look Nice - Part 1
30. Making Your Messages Look Nice - Part 2
31. Composing Emails in Plain Text
32. Formatting Emails with Stationary
33. Managing and Using Signatures - Part 1
34. Managing and Using Signatures - Part 2
35. Signatures and Stationary
36. Customizing a Stationary Email with your Content
37. Previewing Your Stationary Emails
38. Making New Mailboxes
39. Making Mailboxes within Mailboxes
40. Rearranging Mailboxes in the Sidebar
41. Moving Mailboxes inside other Mailboxes
and more ...