Mainframe/IBM Interview Questions provides you a wide range of questions that can be asked during a Interview. Application answers most commonly asked interview questions and has been categories for ease. Although Main frame are not very common now a Day, this application will help those who are still working on the mainframe.
At the Time of publishing this is the only application in Android market on Mainframe/IBM Interview Question.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews. Application Covers all Common question and also questions specific to any particular area in AS400, Mainframe, IBM, IMS DB etc.
1. 600+ questions that prepare you for any IBM, Mainframe interview.
2. Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
4. This Application puts the interviewee in the driver's seat and helps them steer their way to impress the interviewer with their knowledge.
Application Cover questions from Following 21 broad Categories.
1. Customer Information Control System (CICS)
2. IBM ADABAS
3. IBM AS400
4. IBM Assembler
5. IBM CLIST
6. IBM COBOL400
7. IBM COOLPLEX
8. IBM DB400
9. IBM MainFrame
10. IBM MVS
11. IBM Natural
12. IBM OS 2
13. IBM QMF
14. IBM QSAM
15. IBM REXX
16. IBM RPG400
17. IBM Sysplex
18. Integrated Database Management System (IDMS)
19. Information Managemen System (IMS DB)
20. Job Control Language (JCL)
21. Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM)
Q. ) What is label record is standard or omitted in file description of data division?
Ans: Label record is standard means it will use disk files. But tape files can have standard label too.
If the label record is omitted it should be a the tape file without any begin and end blocks on the tape.
Q.) What is SYSPLEX?
Ans :Sysplex is multiple systems connected using sysplex time.
Base sysplex is nothing but more than one system connecting by sysplex timer and all the dasd are shared in between those systems. To share the work load we use these type of environments.
Tags: ibm interview questions developer , mainframe ibm interview qa , mainframe tester interview ibm , mainframe operations interview questions answers , qa5 free apps
from 78 reviews