Marjon Mobile 3.1
by: University of St Mark & St John • 15
Marjon Mobile is the official app for students, staff and visitors of Plymouth Marjon University. By logging in to the app using your Marjon account details students/staff can quickly gain access to a range of personalised information and campus updates including:
- Your timetable letting you know where you need to be, and when, for the next ten days. If you are unsure of the location of a room, each timetable event has a direct link to the campus map that will show you exactly where you need to go.
-Links to your recorded taught sessions
-An up to date QR code reader with 'Marjon Checkin' capability to register yourself into sessions and events
- The interactive campus map can be accessed at any time to help you find your way around campus. Featuring a custom room search function you can search for a location on campus and the Interactive map will point you to exactly where the room can be found and on what floor.
- Keep up to date with comings and goings with live news feeds pulled in directly from the Hub and the notifications posted to the app.
- Library Services provides you with up-to-date information on opening/closing times and a list of your current Library loans including due dates so you'll never need to incur a late fee again. You can also search the catalogue directly within the app and store a list of items to find next time you're on-campus.
- Live departure times and route destinations for all bus services that stop at the campus
- The app also includes a comprehensive staff listing area with email and telephone contact details. The listing also features a search function which will make finding a tutor or a campus service easier than ever.