Marjon Mobile is the official app for students, staff and visitors of the University of St Mark & St John, Plymouth. By logging in to the app using your Marjon account details students/staff can quickly gain access to a range of personalised information and campus updates including:
- A personalised timetable letting you know where you need to be and when, for the next ten days. If you are unsure of the location of a room, each timetable event has a direct link to the campus map that will show you exactly where you need to go.
- The interactive campus map can be accessed at any time to help you find your way around campus. Featuring a custom room search function and Google Maps technology you can search for a location on campus and the interactive map will point you to room's location.
- Keep up to date with comings and goings with live news feeds pulled in directly from the Hub and LearningSpace.
- Library Services provides you with up-to-date information on opening/closing times and a list of your current Library loans including due dates so you'll never need to incur a late fee again. You can also search the catalogue directly within the app and store a list of items to find next time you're on-campus.
- Campus weather for the next three days including high and low temperatures can be checked at any time so if you're planning your return from home you'll be one step ahead of the weather and be able to plan for those winter showers or some extra frost.
- Live departure times and route destinations for all bus services that stop at the campus
- The app also includes a comprehensive staff listing area with email and telephone contact details. The listing also features a search function which will make finding a tutor or a campus service easier than ever.