Math Helper Lite
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Higher mathematics calculations
- Theories and rules
- Ease of use
- Interface should be enhanced
Math Helper is a comprehensive higher mathematics calculator
Actually, Math Helper is a mix of textbook and complex calculator. This means that besides calculation features, there's the theory and the calculation procedure of each math category that you can find on this app. Thus, you can look up any doubt in the theory, refresh how to calculate it and then fill up the parameters and let the app solve it.
There are four categories: Linear Algebra (including matrices and systems of linear equations, Vector Algebra (vectors and figures), The mathematical analysis (Derivatives), and Other (including probability theory and number & sequences).
We're used to review all kind of calculators. However, Math Helper goes a step further with higher mathematics, including operations like "calculate determinant of a matrix", "finding the number of permutations", "arithmetic and geometric progressions". The added-value feature of this app is precisely that it allows users to perform lots of complex calculations from a single mobile app while helping them remember main rules and theories.
Only one catch: interface should be enhanced. Anyway, recommended app.
Math Helper is an application for solving problems for Algebra I, Algebra II, Calculus, and Math.
The application is equipped with a convenient multi-function calculator and extensive theoretical guide to offer you even more math help and tools at your fingertips.
Getting math help is incredibly easy and efficient with this app; you choose a problem, enter the conditions, and get the solution and systematic explanation.
Whether you need help with derivatives, limits, geometric shapes and figures, statistics, matrices, systems of equations, graphs of functions, mathematical analysis, linear algebra probability theory, vectors, or any other algebra problem, Math Helper offers solutions and explanations for everything!
ATTENTION: Step-by-step solution functionality is only available in Full version!
• 8 topics, 41 sub-sections, and 61+ problems
• Intel® Learning Series Alliance quality mark
• Educational App Store Approved
• 600.000 downloads of free version
WHAT IS IT
• Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices
• Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equations
• Vector Algebra - Vectors
• Vector Algebra - Shapes
• Mathematical Analysis - Derivatives
• Probablility Theory
• Numbers and Sequences
• Function Plotter
• Drop us a line if you need any help with the app
• Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
• Our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future updates for the app will include:
• An improved derivative calculator
• Step-by-step integrator
• Limits and series expansion
• Division and multiplication of numbers and polynomials
• A brand-new design interface
• 50+ additional math problems
- Fixed 12 bugs
- Indefinite integrals problem was added to full version
- 9+ problems fixed
- Application permissions was optimized
- Aggressive advertisements was removed
- 22+ issues fixed
- Fixed issues with function plotting, derivatives and matrices
- Compatibility and stability improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I love it <3
Pretty easy to use
Can this app not only give u d answers but also the solutions
Its a nice app worth tryin. Comes handy doing some calculations and much more than that.
only few can create such an excellent app.
Its great app for math You can enjoy