Math Practice Flash Cards
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Fun to play
- Good for kids
- Nothing to stand out
+ By TeachersParadise.com
A simple game of math for kids
Math Practice Flash Cards is a very simple game for practising math.
The instructions are simple: choose your preferred category (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and tap on the correct answer every time a new operation appears on screen. Keep answering correctly and see your best scores in the main menu.
The app is fast-paced and works pretty well: kids will enjoy its simplicity and ease of use.
As you can imagine, there is nothing word standing out in Math Practice Flash Cards, as the objective and gameplay aren't quite new or particularly groundbreaking. Graphics are a bit simple as well.
Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
20150521 - Bug Fixes
20141128 - 16 New Languages!
20141126 - Bug Fixes, 9/10 Inch Tablet Support
20140709 - New Bug Fix, New tablet support
20131021 - Bug Fixes on Certain Devices
20130803 - Bug Fixes
20130703 - Updated UI, Better tablet support
20121120 - Bug Fixes and Better Tablet Screen support
20120327 - New features, Bug Fixes and Large Screen support
Apps to SD Card install
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I like it
LOVE IT,IT'S THE BEST THING FOR LITTLE KIDS
I really wanted to dust the old temple when it came to simple math. Especially my multiplication and division. This is a good way to do so. Thank you to the creators and definitely recommend it.