1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Lots of Features
- Simple to Pick Up
- Non-Creative GUI
- Artificial Feeling
+ By daboApps
Mathematics, is a well made, simple and powerful scientific calculator with an abundance of useful features.
The app is simple enough, and has lots of cool features. It is not difficult to get a hang of, but some of the symbols used are slightly unconventional.
The biggest plus point for this app is the number of features. It has all basic operations, and most, if not all of the more useful complex features. It also doesn't lag or fluctuate, and calculates accurately and quickly.
The biggest problem with the app is the look and feel. It feels very artificial, and the looks are very mediocre. There is not much else that is wrong with the app, but it still does have a very empty and or unfinished feel to it. The GUI needs some work, and the interface feels a little fake.
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
- RAD / DEG toggle
- bug fixes
Ironically this crash everytime I just take half of like... 19.363, so bad.
Cannot input simple X and Y variables. So hidden in the clutter is not worth it.
I never use this app befor...so i dont know about this app...
Its a very excellent math helper
It's better if you change the style of this application ;like: icon,colors .....
Very useful for Statistics and Mathematics people! :D
it is awesome.Pls change the color to brace.