1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The Kaltura MediaSpaceTM mobile application brings the powerful capabilities of your existing web-based video portal to your iPhone/iPad, with an optimized experience for your specific device:
- Create: Capture videos on-the-go, add/edit metadata, and publish on the desired channel/category
- Multitask: Upload videos while performing other tasks on your device – no need to wait
- Discover: Find exactly what you are looking for whenever you need it with powerful search features
- Moderate: Approve/reject contributed content as soon as it becomes available
- Participate: Engage with video content on the-go anytime, including liking, commenting, and sharing.
- Access: log into the mobile app using the same credential as your web-based MediaSpace portal, with the same permissions and entitlements.
- Evolving mobile capabilities: we are constantly adding unique features including the ability to watch videos offline on your iPhone/iPad when internet access is not available, live broadcasting directly from your device, and many other capabilities to empower you with video on the go. Stay tuned!
Great, how do I start using the app?
-Verify with your administration that access to the mobile app is enabled for your institution
-Download the app to your Android device. You can experiment with the included demo account
-When you log in for the first time please enter your organization’s video portal URL, before entering your standard credentials.
-Contact your Kaltura Customer Success Manager to verify the following requirements:
-Your organization is using MediaSpace 5.0 or a later version.
-The HTML5 library used by your site is of version 2.0 or a later version
-Your MediaSpace "Native" custom module is enabled (this is a paid feature)
- Bug fixes
- Enhanced upload process
- Offline viewing support
- Support in Chromecast
- Ads playback support