Memory Partisan German Demo
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Rove Monteux
This edition of Memory Partisan features the German Language as its subject – improve your reading skills and pronunciation, learn and memorise from basic to advanced German using our score system, all in a fun and interactive manner.
Memory Partisan: German Language is suitable for anyone with a basic level of proficiency in the German language, up to intermediate and advanced German speakers.
* Over 5000 bilingual (English and German) useful phrases, terms, words and expressions with pronunciation.
* Score: The score system helps you track your daily effort on memorizing phrases, words, and learning correct pronunciation. For example, if your meta is 80 correct a day, the score will help you tracking this meta down - correct answers add points to the score, while wrong answers deduct points out of your score.
* High score (record): The highscore system helps you setting your daily learning meta, and Memory Partisan will warn you when you go past your best effort.
* Bonus: The bonus system helps you memorizing individual and root words of the Russian language. Errors will not deduct points out of your daily score, while correct answers will add to it.
* Visuals: To keep your mood out of the "I have to study" mode and in tune with the subject, beautiful visuals of Germany are presented throughout your entire experience with the application.
* Speech: For the application to speak German, you will need a German Text to Speech System, such as SVOX or IVONA, installed and configured as your device's default voice. If you have none, please download and install one by pressing the Download button in the Settings menu. If you do have one already installed and configured, please go to the Settings menu, tick the Speak German box and press Save - if you can't hear the German voice, please consult your Text to Speech System's documentation.
* Pronunciation: For listening to the pronunciation of a word for as may times as you wish, simply press the text inside the black boxes, such as the question text and the vertical panel.
* Settings: The settings panel allow you to configure the application to speak German, to download and install a Russian Text to Speech System, and to keep the device's screen turned on.
* Vertical Panel: The vertical panel will show you the translation of words that will be presented in the Bonus system; you can press them to hear their pronunciations. Words and translations will be automatically rotated while you use the program, making you directly and indirectly read and memorise Russian words and its paired translations.
* Offline: The application works in both online and offline modes, e.g.. where there is no internet available.
Feature Limited Demo
This is a feature limited demo with a limited number of tests, items and vocabulary.
The full version of Memory Partisan: German Language can be downloaded and installed from the "Settings" menu in the application, or directly from Google Play,