10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
* Hear received SMS Text Messages. Reply by SMS, email or phone. (mobile phone & internet connection required)
* Type & Speak lets you type in anything and it will be spoken by the text-to-speech engine. You can even translate into other languages and speak it and look up the meaning of a word (internet connection required).
* Pre-defined Phrases. Lets you speak phrases that have been created previously and stored under category headings and assigned memorable icons, and in multiple supported languages. Send them as SMS or e-mails.
*Scan and Speak. Lets you photograph any text (document/sign/menu etc.) and convert it to readable text using the power of ABBYY(tm) Optical Character Recognition. The text is then spoken by the text-to-speech engine.
* Translate and speak. mobile112 can translate your text using Google Translate. If you have the appropriate text-to-speech engine, it can even speak it in that language. Travelling and see a sign or menu you don't understand? Photograph, translate & speak! It's as simple as that.
* Help and Talking browser reads the help out loud. And can also be used to read aloud any web page.
* For the dyslexic user, we provide a free multi-lingual talking keyboard and dictionary that speaks words before you choose them.
*Available in English, Danish, French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Czech, Polish, Norwegian, Finish, Russian, Chinese. Request your language.
* Now with color icons, and user interface setting for text size, color, background. Also file manager and audio recording and playback.
* Added Talking PDF reader.
mobile112 was designed by Flemming Ast and Bill Bostock. Flemming has severe dyslexia, but despite this, rose to the top of the mobile phone industry in Denmark, and was regional CEO for Nokia before retiring to write a book (using mobile112). Bill Bostock has over 30 years experience in the computer industry and has a proven track record developing mobile applications, starting with the award winning IconSpeak in 2000.
Full and Trial versions available on the Android Market. This is the Trial version which works for 30 days and has some restrictions.
Requests for other language versions will be gratefully received. We have many new features we will be adding. Give us your ideas too.
Tags: mobile112, leer mensajes con ivona.
Important: Before upgrading backup your own phrases using Settings, Backup Database.
Added browser bookmarks.
HTML rich text editing mode
TTS and clipboard moved into a system service, so always available.
Support for BlueStacks on Windows and Mac.
Now using Google Translate
Unlimited nested categories
Many minor error fixes and enhancements.