Monsta Points Reward Charts
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Adapkit
“it’s a great system to track daily responsibilities, chores and rewards for kids. It might even turn whining into laughing. ” – smartappsforkids.com
Do you need help motivating your kids to share the work around the house or try harder at school? Monsta Points is a reward (and chore!) chart app that is easy to use, and gives kids a fun way to learn life skills.
With Monsta Points reward charts you will be able to:
•Build child's sense of responsibility, using positive reinforcement
•Motivate your kids to earn rewards they choose for themselves by doing chores at home
•Easily manage the agreed-upon goals and rewards
Your children can use Monsta Points to:
•Agree goals with you for chores to do around the house (take out the trash, make the bed, do homework, brush teeth) - there are hundreds of choices.
•Pick their own reward for completed chores, and create wish lists for the things they really want.
•Create and save their own personal “Monsta” in the app - there are more than 700,000 possible combinations!
Using the instant rewards capability of Monsta Points, there is no more hunting around for pocket change delaying a well-earned reward – and you can easily reinforce the positive effect of a job well done.
Monsta Points assigns each child (and parent if you want!) with a funny monsta character that can be customized within the app's Monsta Lab. You can apply different bodies, color, accessories and even the mood of your monsta easily.
- Easy to use and fun interface encourages child to use the app and mark the proceedings
- Customizable monsta avatars
- Goals assignable to weekdays
- You can assign several rewards per goal, and several goals per reward
- Draggable editing of goals and rewards
- Customizable goal descriptions, and icons
- Wish lists
- PIN code protectable parent mode
- User wish lists used as a source of rewards
- Total earned points per family member and for the whole family
- No internet connection or logging in needed unless you want to sync
- Sync between all your android and iOS devices by setting up an account
- Up to 7 monstas per family
This application contains one in-app purchasing item, which is only available in parent mode. Parent mode can be protected with a pin code by the parent. The in-app purchasing item lets the user to continue using the software after the initial trial. The length of the trial is based on parent activity. This is a one-time purchase after which no additional purchase options are offered.
Added possibility to edit items in summary lists
Increased the maximum number of monstas to seven per family
Minor bug fixes here and there