Mushrooms PRO - NATURE MOBILE
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By NATURE MOBILE GmbH
+++ 300 species - 2000 images - identification function - quiz +++
They grow in large numbers in forests and fields. Millions of them are hiding in the protective thicket and many withstand an eager collector. The common mushroom, dearly loved treasure in many kitchens. But once it's found, fundamental doubts replace the initial euphoria. What kind of mushroom is this actually? Is it edible, perhaps toxic, even hallucinogenic? A mushroom identification manual would be useful now - but who likes to crawl through the undergrowth with a bulky book?!
NATURE MOBILE has developed an app for all smartphone users that helps with identifying and collecting mushrooms - Mushrooms PRO. With more than *300* species and over *2000* high-resolution images it doesn't have to hide in the thicket. For each mushroom there is a comprehensive description and a selection of images of different perspectives and life tilt. Not only occasional collectors will have their fun with the app - mycologists will enjoy it, too, as the content of the app has been compiled by Dr. GERHARDT, author of many mushroom books and scientific publications about mycology. Dr. GERHARDT has been a long term employee and consultant of Mycology at the Botanical Gardens and in the Botanical Museum of Berlin.
SO HOW CAN A MUSHROOM BE IDENTIFIED?
You can choose from a variety of visual and other characteristic features and thus reduce the list of eligible mushroom species.
YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER!
* Learning* with a picture quiz. Polyporus Brumalis, Echinoderma Asperum or rather Armillaria Ostoyae? In case you don't know the right answer to a question, you still have 2 more mushroom lives to go. You can post your score in the high score board powered by OpenFeint or via Facebook.
NEW - The Online Mushroom Consultation
Hobby mycologists from around the world will help you determine the mushroom species. Submit photos of your mushroom discovery and get the first suggestions in short order.
BUT... THERE'S NO INTERNET CONNECTION IN THE WOODS!
No worries, you only require connectivity for the initial installation and for installing updates so you can always use new features.
The complete app is available in German, English, French and Spanish. Species names are available in many other languages.
SEARCH AND IDENTIFY SPECIES BY
* APPEARANCE AND ODOR
- size, color, cap, gills, stem, etc.
* EDIBILITY AND TASTE
- toxic, edible, allergic, etc.
* FRUITING BODY TYPE
- Gasteromycetes, Polyporous, Truffles, etc.
- deciduous forest floor, pine wood floor, etc.
- Agaricaceae, Boletaceae, Clathraceae, etc.
* MEDICINAL EFFECTS and TOXINS
- antibiotic, psilocybin, muscarine, etc.
TRAIN YOUR KNOWLEDGE
* Guess species by their images
* Deepen your knowledge and learn playfully to distinguish the species from each other
NatureMobile on Facebook: (http://www.facebook.com/NatureMobile) or follow us on Twitter: Nature Mobile:@NatureMobile (http://twitter.com/NatureMobile).
ABOUT NATURE MOBILE
NATURE MOBILE has the vision of bringing exciting topics from nature and other areas to a wide audience of interested people, enthusiasts and experts in a vivid and attractive way. If you are an author or photographer or have interesting ideas or content, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Tags: app pilzführer pro, mushrooms pro demo, mushrooms pro donnees.
* Graphical user interface improvements
If you have any problems with the update please contact our support team: