100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
• Profile based content - get information to your stakeholders wherever they need it.
• Maps - a whole University in the palm of your hand (or on your desktop), maps will help you find your way or show an available PC so you can study on the move.
• Alerts - get information to students using alerts. It’s like SMS messages, but it’s free.
• Timetables - students need never miss a lecture again with their timetable with them wherever they go.
• Library accounts - renew a book, check what you have or search for something new.
• News and Events - keep up to date with what is happening.
• Staff directory - find key University contacts, and add them to your address book.
But it’s not just students; with the Enterprise version other groups can benefit from the power of campusM. myCU demonstrates possible applications including:
• Open House: give potential students a real taste of what’s on offer once they join you.
• Admissions: search and apply for a course, check your status or find a place to live.
• Alumni: putting your alumni in touch with each other and keeping them in touch with you.
• Conference: find out who’s speaking and plan your day to make sure you get the most out of the event.
And even when your users don't have access to a native app a responsive lean portal also provides access to the same rich set of information and services, whatever the end-user channel.
- Responsive Homepage
- New Search Screen - covering Pocket Guide, Locations, File Manager, Alerts
- Auto-Update of Maps, Locations, Pocket Guide & Resources on WiFi
- New Updates Screen
- Locations UI Redesign