mySCCC Mobile provides prospective students, students, parents, faculty, staff and alumni of myCampus institutions with access to their academic and campus information.
In this version of mySCCC Mobile, myCampus users can access and configure their My Messages.
* Login to myCampus and access all your My Messages that have not yet been acknowledged.
* Receive myCampus messages.
* View details of your My Message.
* Acknowledge myCampus messages on your mobile device.
* Customize how often you want to receive new My Messages.
* Customize how you want to be alerted on a new My Message.
* Auto Login - Login to mySCCC Mobile using your myCampus credentials and access your My Messages without having to login in again.
* See the subject, sender, date and time of a My Message before selecting a My Message.
* Refresh the My Messages screen to get new My Messages in real-time.
* See the subject, sender, date, time and content of a My Message
Acknowledge Synchronization with myCampus
* Acknowledge a My Message through the Message screen. Once you acknowledge a My Message on your mobile device, it will be removed from the myCampus Mobile app and the status will change to “Acknowledged” on myCampus.
* Customize whether you want to receive My Messages in 5, 10, 20, 30 minute intervals, hourly or manually.
* Customize whether you want your phone to vibrate and/or make a sound when a new My Message has been sent.
Devices Supported - Optimized for Smartphones and not tablets.
OS Supported - 2.2+
from 3 reviews