10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It is much more effective and handy than it was, because:
- you can import your own vocabularies from Google Drive (or GDrive)
- you can choose different word pairs to be marked or denoted so that you can practice their meaning and
- the same can be done with the previously incorrectly chosen ones.
As an extra function, modified or newly added vocabularies can be refreshed in an instant – just one click!
Learn languages and practice wherever you are!
myVocabulary was designed for you if ever wanted to get rid of your paper-based, unordered vocabulary notes!
We deliver an app that perfectly fits your personal needs as it is extremely easy to add extra content to it while learning and practising any language of your choice!
myVocabulary primarily targets at creating, managing and adding notes to your personal dictionaries. The sample dictionaries included in the default package are of English-Hungarian, but your own collections are not restricted to these two languages!
When downloading myVocabulary, in the default package you will find more than 1500 opposites, words and sample sentences organized in various topics. These will help you to get started with basic English or test your existing knowledge.
Sample sentences help you to learn the basic sentence structure rules working with word matching tasks improve your vocabulary.
The default package is there to inspire you! If you got to know all the vocab in the default content by heart, add your own dictionary from your notes – of any language, without barriers!
All you have to do is organize your words according to subjects or topics, and follow the detailed instructions in the Help menu. Once created, upload your dictionaries on your mobile phone to have them with you wherever you are!
Features of myVocabulary:
- adding personal dictionaries of any language – flexible content
- more than 1500 sample sentence and word int he default package
- vocabulary practice
- word matching tasks
- listing of dictionaries – while working on tasks, test option generates random answer order, but if you just want to browse your dictionary,the order of dictionary elements will not be changed
If you would like to add content or refresh the three sample dictionary files in the default package, you can do it by downloading them from myapps.hu!
Recently changed in this version:
- New practice mode
- "Network error occured" fixed!
- Setting are now saved correctly
- minor bugfixes