NAPLAN Yr3 Numeracy App
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Spongeware
This app is a test simulation app for the NAPLAN Year 3 Numeracy test held each year. The test is part of the National Assessment Program - Literacy and Numeracy annual assessment for all students in Years 3, 5, 7 and 9. It tests the types of skills that are essential for every child to progress through school and life. The tests cover skills in reading, writing, spelling, grammar and punctuation, and numeracy. The assessments are undertaken every year in the second full week in May.
All questions in this app are either from previous NAPLAN year 3 numeracy tests or are official NAPLAN year 3 numeracy practice questions.
The 4 NAPLAN numeracy question types are included:
- Algebra, function and pattern
- Measurement, chance and data
The test is structured in the same way as the official Year 3 Numeracy test. It has:
- 35 questions in total
- 4 algebra, function and pattern questions
- 11 measurement, chance and data questions
- 10 number questions
- 10 space questions
- 45 minutes to complete the exam
Features in this app include
- Run a real test - this test is structured in the same way as the real exam
- Make your own test - decide what type of questions you want and select options such as 'show correct answer', 'set time limit' and 'select question types'
- View all past tests - see your test history including all test questions and answers
- Support - this option gives lets you visit the official NAPLAN website or send an email to the makers of this app with any questions you have
Check out our other NAPLAN apps:
- NAPLAN Year 3 Language Conventions Simulation App
- NAPLAN Year 5 Language Conventions Simulation App
- NAPLAN Year 5 Numeracy Simulation App
- NAPLAN Year 7 Language Conventions Simulation App
- NAPLAN Year 9 Language Conventions Simulation App
- NAPLAN Year 7 Numeracy Simulation App coming soon
- NAPLAN Year 9 Numeracy Simulation App coming soon
Change name to NAPLAN Simulation to make it clear that this is a test simulation app.
Removed study option as it was of little value.
Fixed bug where app would crash during test.