The official app of the National Naval Aviation Museum. Located aboard NAS Pensacola, Florida, the National Naval Aviation Museum is one of the world’s largest aviation museums with over 350,000 square feet of displays and more than 150 beautifully restored aircraft representing Naval, Marine Corps and Coast Guard Aviation. Visitors can watch the awe-inspiring Blue Angels at practice air shows from March through November, take an exhilarating ride in a full motion simulator, experience the ultimate seven story giant screen IMAX Theatre and dine at the Cubi Bar Café, an exhibit in itself.
The National Naval Aviation Museum app is your go to source for information on our aircraft and exhibits. Featuring an interactive map of the Museum and comprehensive guide to the collection, users have the ability to build their own tours, learn more details about the aircraft and displays, and keep track of upcoming events and guest speakers. All proceeds support the Museum, its Foundation and our mission to “Inspire and Educate” the public through the history of Naval Aviation.
• Interactive map of the facility giving you instant access to our collection.
• Detailed descriptions, photos and other multi-media of over two hundred Museum exhibits and aircraft.
• Create your own tour of the Museum or select one of our pre-built tours to act as your digital docent.
• Museum Twitter and Facebook feeds for the latest news and updates.
• A complete listing and guides to Museum activities, upcoming events and annual productions.