This App is the official visitor’s guide to The National WWII Museum in New Orleans, LA. The Museum’s multi-building campus tells the story of the American Experience in the war that changed the world – why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today – so that all generations will understand the price of freedom and be inspired by what they learn.
• GPS maps of Museum buildings and galleries
• Access to related oral history and video content
• Full descriptions and images of over 75 exhibits and select artifacts
• Helpful information to plan your visit to The National WWII Museum
• Fun WWII-themed activities including photo puzzles and put yourself in a propaganda poster!
• Listings of events and activities at the Museum
Purchase of this app supports the educational mission of The National WWII Museum.