The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the federal government’s principal agency for cancer research and training. The Center for Cancer Training (CCT) at NCI coordinates and provides research training and career development activities for fellows and trainees in NCI's laboratories, clinics, and other research groups. The cancer training and career development opportunities on NCI’s campus cover a broad spectrum of disciplines for individuals at career stages ranging from high school students, graduate students, scientists, clinicians, to healthcare professionals.
The NCI FYI mobile application offers a centralized source of available resources to fellows and trainees working on the NIH main Campus in Bethesda, MD, off campus in the surrounding area in Rockville, MD and Frederick, MD. http://www.cancer.gov
• Events – schedule of seminars, lectures, and activities at Bethesda, Rockville, and Frederick campuses
• Map- use the map and GPS technology to find your way around NIH main campus in Bethesda, MD
• Social media – stay up to date on cancer related news through NCI’s Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube presence
• @Campus – list of amenities, places to eat, and maps and shuttle schedules at Bethesda, Rockville, and Frederick campuses
• Quick dial – dial frequently used numbers from your phone
• And much more!
from 2 reviews