50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. NCLEX Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for NCLEX exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
NCLEX Flashcards app includes 2400 premade flashcards from 5 categories which cover all aspects of the National Council Licensure Examination exam :
• Safe and Effective Care Environment
• Health Promotion and Mainternance
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Physiological Integrity
• General Review
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
NCLEX flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “ This apps is very useful! I used it everyday and its amaizing how much ive learned for the past couple of weeks”.
• “So useful. I love this app. It helps me out alot”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
NCLEX is a trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc.
Tags: nclex flashcards.
1. New user interface.
2. Improved contents (corrected misspelling words...).
3. Fixed bugs .