NCLEX Medications Flashcards
by: C Gurevich • 8
Get ready for the NCLEX exam with flashcards of the top 215 tested medications! Each card has a med's name, classification and use, side effects, and the important details for you to know.
This application was designed specifically to make your learning of the medications on the NCLEX as easy as possible. Its friendly and accessible user interface makes studying a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Medications are sorted into quickly navigated categories
- Bookmark flashcards for future reference or study
- Easily digested medicine information on simple flashcards
- Focused information covering the NCLEX exam requirements
- Includes full medications index
- Includes all important medication classes
- Provides important medication usage notes
This application will help you learn and master the NCLEX medications.
* The NCLEX Medications Flashcards application was designed to be used ONLY as a study and preparation tool for the NCLEX exam or used for entertainment purposes.
* The National Council of State Boards of Nursing neither endorses or is in any way affiliated with this application or its developer(s)
* AT NO TIME is this application to be used in any manner regarding a real medical emergency or for any other medical purpose including the treatment, prescription or dispensary of medications or medical advice.
* NCLEX is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing
Tags: nclex medications flashcards , flashcards for nclex pn exam , most important drugs know nclex , nclex medication flashcards , important drugs to know for nclex rn , nclex pn meidcation flashcards , medications for nclex , drug classifications for nurses and nclex , top 100 meds used on nclex pn