Research on the brain and how it learns presents a series of principles to be taken into account in any learning environment , whether it is a classroom,a workshop or a training space .
Educate Association , through an agreement with the representative office of The Middlebury College University (Vermont , USA) in Buenos Aires , Argentina, worked in collaboration with one of its students in the area of neuroscience and developed an animated digital book that contains some of these principles , presenting them in a very graphic and attractive way.
Besides the book and the principles presented on it ;reference material will be released for those who want to deeepen into each issues and know the underlying scientific basis .
The digital animated book and the reference material will be of free access to all the institutions and people who are willing to download it.
Applied Sciences and Human Development Neuroscience
Follow us on :
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NeurocienciasAsociacionEducar
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aeducar
• Blog: http://asociacioneducar.blogspot.com.ar
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aeducar
• Google+: http://gplus.to/asociacioneducar
• Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/aeducar