5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Newcastle University
-Manage your Library Account direct from your device
-Subscribe to a wide range of University and NUSU news channels
-Searchable Campus Map
-View your personal timetable
-Find the nearest available PC on campus
-Check your print credits
-Contact your staff
*** Detailed features list ***
* News Subscriptions/Notifications - Fully customise what news you receive from the University news channels. Topics include NUSU events, Sports, Careers and University News.
* Timetable -
Get your personal timetable and search for other modules or programme of study timetables
Get your personal timetable or search for modules, programmes of study or student timetables
* Find a PC - See the very latest PC cluster information in list or map form.
Sort PC cluster list by those nearest to your current location.
The list and map shows:
i) The number of PC's available at a cluster
ii) A simple traffic light system to show you its availability; red meaning currently booked or closed, amber meaning the cluster is going to be booked or close soon and green meaning the cluster has free PC's and is not booked, nor closing soon.
iii) Tap through links to a detailed explanation of a location's availability for the day including when a location closes or re-opens, what/when/how long the next booked activity is, what/when/how long any current booked activities are and how many PC's are available.
* Check print credit balance - one tap functionality to check your current print credit balance
Search buildings on campus to locate the nearest entrance, accessible entrance or food & drink venue.
Manage your library account direct from your app. See what items are ready to pick up, due back and overdue. You can also renew items too!
Search the Library Catalogue and Library Subject Guides
* Staff contacts - Simple, quick and easy search of staff members contact details, directly ring or email a staff member from the search results, save a staff member's phone number directly to your device's contacts list.
* Other University Apps - A list of other useful Android apps offered by the university, this will be updated as and when new apps are released.
* Feedback - What do you think of the app? Please use the feedback section of the app to send us any comments
* Scaled interface allowing a consistent experience on your phone and tablet
* Manage your library account direct from your device
* Subscribe to University news channels and receive push notifications
* Improved personalised features (Login required)