NIE mVideo allows you to access interactive video content from the National Institute of Education, Singapore.
- View videos by topic and sub-topic.
- Post comments or ask questions pertaining to video content.
- Reply to the questions posted.
- Attempt multiple-choice questions related to the video.
*The above mentioned features will only be available for ‘live’ NIE courses. Guests who downloaded the app can only access the CeL channel for samples of the features.
- Multiple users can use the app. You may change the name by pulling out the Name panel at the bottom of the first screen.
- The name used in previous comments and replies will be retained. New postings will reflect the updated name.
- To optimize the performance of this app, please use WiFi connection whenever possible.
This application was created by the following members from the Centre for e-Learning, a sub-unit of the Office of Teacher Education:
Project Lead - Henry Ngoh
Project Advisor - Dr. Ashley Tan
Programmer - Eveleen Er, Siti Shahirah Binte Abu Baka (Intern from Temasek Polytechnic)
Graphic Designer - Cao Youfang, Koh Kah Woon
THIS APP WAS CREATED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Copyright © 2013, National Institute of Education, Singapore. All rights reserved.