Nuclear Chain Reaction
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Designmate
• What is the amount of energy released in this reaction?
• What is an unsustainable nuclear chain reaction?
• What are controlled and uncontrolled nuclear chain reactions?
This Eureka.in app is an ensemble of the above and comprises easy to comprehend details. The content covers the secondary school explanation and can be equally informative for other enthusiastic learners.
- The video facilitates a virtual environment to enhance child- centred learning.
- Text to facilitate better understanding at the learner’s end.
- Images to reinforce and register the knowledge. - Fun of answering a quiz and checking for your grey cell efficiency.
- Shortlisted web-links to boost your understanding with additional information on the topic.
Designmate helps to think, learn and assimilate better.
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt.Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Keywords: eureka.in,3d content,science,physics,education,designmate,K12,biology,chemistry,construction,working,applications,animation,concept development,visualization,study material,video,content,visual-aid products,module,laws,principles,scientific approach,phenomenon,effects,causes,critical thinking, level,skills,verify,experiment,lab,activity,know how,pragmatic,diversify,classroom learning,grey cell efficiency,reinforcement,retention,potential tool,child-centered teaching,uses,force,light,sound,motion,comprehension,3D,3D education,K12 education,animated video,eLearning,quiz,interactive videos,educational games,students
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement