Changelog and permissions :
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - android.permission.READ_PHONE_DATA
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Configure an application for debugging.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
Displaying 3 of 13 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.18 released on December 19, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.17 released on December 9, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.14 released on November 20, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.13 released on November 14, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.12 released on November 1, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.10 released on October 29, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on October 11, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all