Number Trainer free
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Jochen Schmitt
* supported learning languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
* numbers can range from zero to 9999999 (ten million minus one)
* two learning modes: asking number or asking translation
* random numbers, manually entered numbers or entry with voice recognition (if supported by your Android device)
* text-to-speech (if supported by your Android device): let your phone read the translated numbers to you
To check if your Android device supports voice recognition / text-to-speech go to: "Menu" -> "Settings" -> "Voice input & output", then: "Voice recognizer settings" and "Text-to-speech setting".
I recommend to uncheck "Always using my settings" in "Text-to-speech settings", because Number Trainer will try to use the actual learning language for text-to-speech.
This is the free version of Number Trainer (with ads). You can also find a non-free version without ads in the Android Market.
Tags: reconnaissance vocale android numbers, english numbers trainer, french numbers trener, jochen schmitt android, wwwnumbertrainer.
Recently changed in this version:
Added (swipe-)gesture support:
- up: text-to-speech
- down: new number
- left / right: change learning mode