Organic Molecules 2 FREE
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Appa Apps
Students hear the name of an organic molecule or fact spoken and choose the matching photo. They then hear more information which they will need to answer subsequent questions. After six right in a row, Race Mode starts automatically. It asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the molecules and facts just covered, before continuing with new molecules and facts. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any molecules and facts that the students have difficulty recognizing, and speeds up as competence is gained.
By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new organic molecules by saying them as the photos are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn.
The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played without voice prompts.
* 34 diagrams of 34 organic molecules
* Rotations and reflections of each molecule
* Spoken facts
* Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
* Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
* Slideshow Mode displays all the molecules and facts in alphabetical order
* Zoom and Pan Mode magnifies the images to see more detail
* Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
* Context-sensitive help
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free version. The free version has lower resolution photos and does contain advertising but no push advertising. No internet connection is required.
Tags: free photographs of organic organisms, organic molecules, moléculas orgânicas.