5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The application has an educational background focusing on a tree as an eco-system or - using simpler words - a home for different animals. Children get to know many facts about them: what they look like, what they eat and how they get their food, where exactly they live - in the branches, on the leaves or under the ground, when they sleep and more.
Encourage your kids playing and getting friends with those lovely tree inhabitants - a little caterpillar, an owl, a spider, the squirrels, a hedgehog and a mole. Each of them lives on a separate "floor" of the tree and represents different tasks to accomplish what makes 6 different games.
- 6 different games, some with more levels inside;
- 6 original music tracks and sounds you'll love;
- More than 20 lovely characters;
- Beautiful illustrations and animations;
- Needs no translation;
- No rules, win or lose situations;
- No third-party advertising;
- No in app purchases;
Recommended ages: 3-7
View Pepi Tree video: http://www.pepiplay.com/apps
Tags: pepi tree rating, educational game background.