10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
• Calculates pH values of solutions of weak and strong, monoprotic and polyprotic acids and bases.
• Allows simultaneous calculation of all dissociation stages of acid and base and water dissociation (Kw).
• Application plots titration curve and export it as an image or data file to the “pH Meter” directory on local sd drive.
• Accepts input of dissociation constant in both formats: as a pK (-log K) values and as a K values in a regular scientific notation (1.23e-4). Empty field of dissociation constant would imply that this particular dissociation step is "strong" or complete.
• Application helps in preparation of buffer solution, since the volume of strong electrolyte, that must to be added to a weak electrolyte solution, can be derived from the plateau region of the titration curve.
Keywords: Acid, Base, titration, buffer, pH, chemistry, solution, neutralization, reaction.
Application assigns dot as a decimal separator!
Application is now providing formal final concentrations of acid and base at the point of interest.