Phrasebook - Learn Languages
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- User-friendly polished UI
- Great compilation of words a phrases
- Needs a built-in dictionary
- Most of the categories are paid
Phrasebook is your personal language life-saver
Travelling to a foreign country? You'll need commonly-used phrases and vocabulary to survive over there. There are a bunch of situations in which you may need knowing some words in a foreign language: emergency, couch-surfing, e-mailing... But you may also want just learn it for the mere pleasure of learning. Whatever the case, Phrasebook can help you out.
Two features make Phrasebook special: first, an extremely handy and intuitive UI which makes you feel even a kid can use it. Second, up to 8 different languages supported, including traditional and simplified Chinese.
Choose the language you want to learn, choose the category of phrases and words you want to learn (common, greetings, romance, eating, emergency...) and then tap on any word in the category to see how's written and pronounced in the foreign language. You can even play it slowly to get all the nuances.
You can get the instructions in your native language too by selecting it from the "world icon". Highly recommended app.
Using this app, you can learn English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean from our multilingual parrot. The parrot works together with you to practice your speaking and listening skills, wherever and whenever you are. Learning new languages can never be easier.
When chatting with international friends, you can ask the parrot to speak on behalf of you by playing the authentic pronunciation of the phrase. Language barrier will no longer stop you from making new friends. If you are travelling to United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, etc., make sure you bring this app with you!
• Commonly-used phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Full localization (e.g., Spanish → Japanese, English → Chinese, German → Korean, French → Italian)
• Web Site:
- Plays all phrases/vocabulary in a same category via a single click
- Allows Parental Controls to hide some phrases/vocabulary
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
- Available in more languages: Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian & Malay
If you like this update, please show us your support and write review on Google Play. Your reviews really encourage and help us!
- Pooneh G. Downloaded Dec 8, 2013
- Юрий Downloaded Dec 6, 2013
- тимур Downloaded Dec 5, 2013
- Jayesh C. Downloaded Dec 4, 2013
- Adelfio A. Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- Настя Downloaded Nov 3, 2013
- Emmanuel L. Reviewed Oct 30, 2013
- Fauzan M. Downloaded Oct 8, 2013
- Mohamed F. Downloaded Oct 3, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Keep it up
let's get start on learning languages.
LOVE it, it's PERFECT for trolling my friends. X3 Only wish it ALL was free... T^T
I want to learn Hindi tell me the best app u know in android
Covers the basics Easy to use.