PRAXIS II E/MCE Math
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By TEEM Software
This test taking aid contains over 100 flashcards that were specifically written for the PRAXIS II Early/Middle Childhood Generalist Endorsement (5014/0014) for Math (0069). Each flashcard follows along with the topics as identified by ETS.
NUMBER SYSTEMS AND NUMBER SENSE
- MEANING AND USE OF NUMBERS
- STANDARD ALGORITHMS FOR THE FOUR BASIC OPERATIONS
- APPROPRIATE COMPUTATION STRATEGIES AND REASONABLENESS OF RESULTS
- METHODS OF MATHEMATICAL INVESTIGATION
- BASIC ALGEBRAIC METHODS AND REPRESENTATIONS
- ADDITIVE AND MULTIPLICATIVE INVERSES
- THE SPECIAL PROPERTIES OF ZERO AND ONE
- EQUALITIES AND INEQUALITIES
- ALGEBRAIC FORMULAS
INFORMAL GEOMETRY AND MEASUREMENT
- PROPERTIES AND RELATIONSHIPS IN FIGURES AND SHAPES IN TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS
- ANGLES AND THE PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM
- GEOMETRIC MODELS
- STANDARD UNITS OF MEASUREMENT
DATA ORGANIZATION AND INTERPRETATION
- VISUAL DISPLAYS OF QUANTITATIVE INFORMATION
- SIMPLE PROBABILITY
- OUTCOMES AND EVENTS
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please send all questions and/or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is not affiliated with ETS.
Tags: praxis 0014 math practice, flashcards for praxis ii 5014 test, math software in.